Welcome Ladies and Gents

Come join me on my exploration as a...

3.26.2011

Artist Spotlight: RETNA and EL MAC

I first saw Retna and El Mac's work on Western in LA a few years back. They drew this beautiful woman and I immediately remember thinking "I wanna feel whatever she's feeling cuz it looks damn good". The painting was so large with so much detail that I nearly got in an accident trying to look at it. Finally one day I just pulled over and really viewed it in all it glory. The particular picture I'm talking about is below and I think is still over there on Western and Sunset. Check it.


Today I happened to come across another piece by them on 6th and Maple near skid row

Below are a few of their individual works
Retna
El Mac


El Mac



www.elmac.net/
www.digitalretna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment