Welcome Ladies and Gents

Come join me on my exploration as a...

3.06.2010

Healthy Choice





Is it hard to believe that the United States allows almost 47 million people to live without Health Insurance? And out of that 47 million almost 9 million are children? hmmm...Not really. We are living in a nation where the heads of these companies get paid millions per year as a result of keeping insurance costs high. Premiums are raising about 3 times faster the inflation while the few twiddle their thumbs, flying their private jets and enjoying the luxury of, I'm positive, the best insurance coverage ever created! Meanwhile my fellow Mexicans (if ya didn't know, now you do) are the most underinsured minority around, next to asians and blacks. HEALTH CARE REFORM NOW! 

any case I have some exciting news.

No comments:

Post a Comment